2022 was a vital year for Salus Group as it marked the end of our 5-year strategic period in which we successfully achieved all of our goals.
Looking ahead to 2023, we’re excited to embark on a new, ambitious 5-year strategy plan to expand our presence in the CEE region. Our goal is to upgrade cooperation with our existing partners and increase access to innovative, specialty and rare disease treatments to improve patient outcomes across the region.
Key milestones we accomplished in 2022 include:
- Expanding our rare disease portfolio to the Baltic states in the CEE region.
- Expanding market access collaboration with a renowned pharmaceutical company to 8 countries.
- Opening two new subsidiaries in Lithuania and Bosnia and Herzegovina, bringing our presence in the CEE region to 13 countries.
- Strengthening our team with highly qualified rare disease and market access experts.
- Connecting with the best in the Industry, Sharing best practices with key pharma leaders at Ljubljana castle.
- Expanding our warehouse capacity to better meet the needs of our partners.
We’re committed to advancing healthcare in the CEE region and are excited to continue our mission in 2023 and beyond. Follow us for updates on our progress as we work towards a healthier future for all.